Wednesday 25 February 2004

Feeling great and naughty.. After emotional outthrow at Mr Khoo.. Haha. Guess really too many things happened these few days. Too much stuff stuck inside me.. So dumped some out at Mr Khoo. So sorry for him... haha

Anyway, hope that I wasn't too direct, too outspoken when I confronted him in front of the band. Hope I didn't totally embarrassed myself. Hope that I didn't embarrass him too much. But really, he deserved it. After all those breakdown in communication between the travel agency, teacher(s), exco and us, he really owed us an explanation and clarification of what really is going on. Where is our money going? The trip is in 3 weeks' time, guess what? The price has just been fixed, and airlines changed again. We have no confidence of what's going to happen in the next few weeks. Will the price inflate again for any reason? Will our itenary change drastically again? Will we be cheated of our money? We don't know. And we have no say in anything. Our actions can't make much of a difference. We can't say that we don't wish to go any more, can we? So all we can do is create trouble for those people stuck between the travel agency and us, that's basically Mr Khoo.

I'm so glad that Chris's mum called him last night and complained. We should have done that eons ago, and not wait as usual to the last second to take action. So, I'm impressed by his efficiency today and as usual, by his eloquency, his ability to convince everyone that there's no cause for worry.

Hope I haven't totally destructed my reputation in band and in mr khoo's mind and I'm really glad that there's no GP lesson tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to face him in class.. hee hee. Hope that I was voicing out concerns of the whole band, then maybe still got chance of redeeming myself..

No comments: