Monday 5 April 2004

nu er and her good friend: why you all nv leave a tag? Aiyah, at least must show that you went to the right blog right?

telle: I talk abt a lot of music cos creating music is very impt to me, it's my way of keeping life under control, espressing the music and maybe myself, making boring life interesting, satisfying myself, preventing myself from going crazy by all the rubbish that's happening in my life... Therefore, making good music is very very impt to me.. very impt.. wonder why I'm not taking music. maybe cos I'm not any good in it.

Well, this blog is not secret any more, so I might as well tell everyone else abt it. *sigh* Christine is too determined to find this place..

Why do we torture ourselves? Why do we pay sch fees, go to sch, and let the teachers torture us by loading us with work? Why do women fight for rights to work and subject themselves to the stress and pressure of the workplace? Why do I pay $220 per month to go for 4 hrs of non-enjoyable impro sessions? To improve ourselves? To be able to enjoy the future? Why can't improvement be painless? Why can't learning be fun? Why am I writing so many questions? oh nvm, I hope to answer these some day.
Back to the fundamental question, what are we living for? What's life for? my ans.. for me to enjoy.. if so, why do I make my own life miserable? ans... so that I can enjoy it in the future (xian ku hou tian).. if so, when will that future be?.. can't ans that

No comments: