Sunday 25 April 2004

was just reading yesterday in Newsweek about Google and GMail and wondering why I've nv seen gmail before, haha, Blogger is asking me to try GMail.

Rather hot-tempered lately, no idea why. Been getting really irritated with people like Alex and, not surprisingly, my mum. sigh. she always kana my tantrums..

Been thinking quite a lot these few days, after the US uni talk and the AStar research talk. What do I want to do with the next few years of my life? Where do I want to be? Do I want to continue studying for the next 8 years? 8 yrs is a long time, that's from Pri 5 to now.. AStar scholarship is so attractive, but do I really want to study for the next 8 yrs continuously? I don't think the 6 yrs bond is that big a prob, cos AStar seems quite a nice place to work in.. And abt US unis, I need to do a lot more research before I can choose which ones to apply to.. and most prob, I won't have the time.

abt GP, didn't plan to write abt it but since HK mentioned it, yeah, it's the most frustrating subject around, cos I have absolutely no idea how to improve it and I don't know how my teacher can help me. And I know that he won't help me unless I ask him to, as in tell him what my problem is and ask for help. But the prob is, I have so many probs, don't even know which one to solve first.. help.

OK, dinner, no more blogging tonight.. Vox Stellarum tomorrow. Hope it's good.

No comments: