Monday 19 April 2004

read my post on PW, think it's really an ad for PW.. gosh, so brainwashed by MOE

feel rather useless, people ask me simple questions, half the time I won't know the answer. Like beef was asking some food biotech stuff that ms lee probably went through during the last lect, and I couldn't ans that, GP worse, don't know what to ans at all. For beef's question, at least I could invent an OKly reasonable answer, GP, my mind was blank. Happens all the time, in sch, outside sch, impro.. people ask for my opinion and I just go blank, one of the few serene and calm moments of my brain, where it suddenly hides everything and nothing's retrievable.. or rather whatever's supposed to be there wasn't there in the first place, so can't even try to dig for something. Amazed at those students who are interviewed by the news, can just stand there and talk.

Bio prac was um fun? poking holes into potatoes.. just too tedious, repeat the same thing for 12 times in 50 min? Boring.. and tedious, ended up faking results, and still not having enough time to answer the questions. At least I had a graph.. consolation? Don't know, what's wrong with our time management? Every prac so screwed, not just bio, physics, chem as well.

No comments: