Wednesday 14 April 2004

reading thru my blog.. realised that some views are a bit extreme, some entries are a bit too explicit, shall be more vague fr now on.. some things I don't even remember writing abt, some words that I don't remember knowing how to use them..

I like being with a grp of people, where I can just keep quiet and listen, with no obligation to pipe in or give wise advice which I don't have.. Yeah, nice being with CB6.. Otherwise, it's nice to be with people who are have more things to say than me, as long as they don't try to put strange ideas into my head.. Then can have that kind of Chiao Luan - Hui Chuan relationship, where one talks and the other listens.. haha. Find it really tiring to think of conversation material.. So sad for Jacinth, must think of carrying out Civics conversation with the class..

Realised that JC standards are quite low, at least for RJ. I've been sprouting nonsense in my Bio, and with crosses, circles everywhere, can still get a B. That shows how 不值钱 a B is. Think HC's standards make a bit more sense, where it's harder to get As and Bs. Not that I'm complaining that getting As and Bs are no good, it's just that they give the misimpression that I doing fine in that subject when I'm not.. When all my concepts are wobbly shaky, after sitting for a test and getting a B gives the impression that my concepts are not so wrong after all. But that's not true. What's done in the tests are just vomiting out tutorial answers.. nothing much to do with understanding.. And although it's so easy to get a decent grade, I'm almost failing GP.. Why is it so diff for Science students to do GP? Ok, overgeneralisation, beef got an A. Why is it so diff for me to just get a 3? Nv gotten it before in my life.. and that reminds me. Surprisingly, I've nv gotten a A for Chem before.. Haha, always thought my Chem was OK.

No comments: