Saturday 15 January 2005

Decisions, decisions.. no pay or work next weekend, sounds quite obvious which one I should choose right? NO, I'm so tempted to choose no pay...

Actually, my job is quite a loner job, I only talk to other runners, customers and occasionally utter a few words to the pasta chefs, which is good, I'm a loner.. It's a great job when there's enough runners around and enough customers around. It sucks really badly otherwise.. I think I can recognise the food well enough but I still can't figure out where they keep everything and the people working at the counter are not exactly helpful..

Sometimes I think that they 针对我, especially after all the managers know that I want to stop.. When I reached yesterday, I was the only runner around, and there was quite a lot of people, so I got quite confused and lagged badly. Not that there was no other runners around, they were either eating or preparing to leave. The manager had to come help me.. And for some reason or other which I don't know, I'm always doing the latest shift, finish at 11 every day. But I'm a nice sweet girl, I'll let you people do what you like to me as long as you let me quit peacefully..

It's a nice environ, chefs are Malaysians I think, they shout Cantonese songs. One chef is v friendly, the other super dao. Runners are all nice, haha, one of them is actually my pri sch junior and she's fr band, cashiers are all dao. Managers were nice, but they're not so nice now that I told them I'm leaving.. Even though it's a Italian food joint, everyone speaks Chinese, even the Malays know some Chinese, and actually that is why the environ is so nice.

A group of J1s came yesterday, I think they were from DHS, cos 1 of them is my junior who's probably in V or T and another 1 is talking about 'Hope for a better future', so most prob they're sec sch friends.

I sure hope they get my resignation settled today before i start work, then maybe I don't have to close shop today

No comments: