Wednesday 5 January 2005

Finally something good after all the not-goods. I got a belated Christmas present. Haha, it's always nice to receive presents. and the present is really a surprise, it's a framed model of 3 strings instruments, violin, bass, cello. Guess mr tan has still not figured out which one i play, so get something with all of them inside.. haha. Very cool, can see the difference in shape between each instrument very clearly, i never knew the difference until xiaoxuan told me in Sec 3 i think. Only weird thing about it is that all 3 instruments are the same size and they have bows of the same length. So it's a bit weird to see a bow as tall as a double bass standing beside it. If I'm not paying him so much, i'll feel guilty for taking all his presents..

Saw Royston's poster in the studio and realised that Mrs Eileen Lee was my Grade 4 examiner. She's the one that looks like Catherine Chee, very friendly, smiles, nods, and failed me. ok.

Looks like I'm destined not to get a job.. Have fun at Tekong, guys..

No comments: