Sunday 16 January 2005

OK I quitted, rather uncoolly, totally unlike me, but I quitted. Feel quite guilty for leaving them like this, as I said, what I did was totally unlike me. Next time I go back there I'll be a customer, but then don't think I'll eat there again cos the food isn't so nice. Don't understand why Christine likes it so much..

Thought today would be terrible, cos Sunday, should be busy right? Started quite badly, managers were like, Joanna, go do ...(basically all the simple things like clearing, and don't do serving). Then the day got better cos it's really not busy today. So empty, I could actually find the right customer on my first round. Think everyone is watching the Singapore- Indo soccer match. No guys were working tonight, but then there was only 3 yellow shirt people today. Quite fun today cos it's so slack, and I can actually talk about band with ZiJun, talk about GR and Alvamar and of course, Singapura Suite, Medley, Tales of the Sea.. and talk about conductors, seniors, juniors.. And cashier today is really nice, very on and very friendly. =) Nice last day.

Thanks to all those who helped me these few days, not like any of them will ever see this, but since there are so many people finding my blog through search engines, they might find this too. Thanks to Aaron, Azlin and oh no, I don't know her name, Lina or sth.. Azlin didn't even try to hide her disappointment in me.. She was telling everyone how she thought she chose the right person for the job, that I'll stay with them, and then I stop after 3 days, said that I malu-ed her. Thanks to ZiJun, the superwoman who's such good company, Miho, Martin, Zepeng, OG, whatever her real name is, and all the other cashiers and chefs.. OK, i shall stop listing names, it makes finding this blog so easy.

And shucks, I'm going to join that sunday class.. going to be darn weird.. think my teacher cannot differentiate between quality and quantity, every time increase the hours, he'll say it's quality..

No comments: