Thursday 13 January 2005

I'm a Pastamaniac.. for a few days at least.. very few days. Today is my first decent work day, and I'm typing a resignation letter right now. *sigh* If only everything don't clash like this.. I think the Pastamania job is a really fun job. Quite funny, cos they actually issued us weight gain warnings, they said that if we work there, we'll definitely put on weight.. Maybe I should go work at a salad bar instead.

There are people who don't know what RJ is, someone asked me what sch I was from and I said RJ, and she said "What's RJ?", and I said Raffles, and she asked what's J.. hmm.. And there are people who think that RJ people are not human (in a good way, as in RJ people are too smart or sth like that), and I feel quite qian4 bian3 telling them that I'm from RJ. Maybe the next time someone ask me which sch I was from, I'll say,"I'm from a JC". More politically correct and less "Wah.." from everyone. blah, it won't work..

No comments: