Sunday 23 January 2005

Sad Sunday

Usually my mood improves after lessons, but today.. haiz..

Sad because mummy's stuck in China, can't come back cos some idiot stole her passport.. Real idiot, cos there's no money inside that bag, only passport and IC and stuff like that. Only create inconvenience for us.. At least daddy's with her..

Sad because, haiz, my fault lah, shouldn't have stayed for so long, shouldn't have watched that giant chess tournament, should have just gone to buy my Strepsils.. Actually I don't even know why I'm sad.. I've already said the other time that he doesn't have to offer me what I didn't even plan to want. But.. sigh, not anyone's fault, I don't even plan to be free on that day and I'm certainly not a fan of Mr MacDonald. Now why am I blogging so vaguely? Hi Mr sleeveless guy, do you read my blog? Tell me if you do.

Actually I'm glad that I wasn't from Mr Tan's group class. He multitasks too much. He's good at it, but I wouldn't like all that multitasking if I was learning performance. Not that my class is better, but at least I get a good instru to play on, at least half the time. But now I'm learning theory, group is definitely better.. Brain doesn't have to work so fast.

I want to play for A Tempo. I don't care if no one I know is playing for R Winds, I think most people know that I'm in band not for the people but for the music.. I mean the people are very nice, but it's the music that I miss most now that I'm out of it.

I bet I can write a great minor progression in my current mood.. Oh yeah, EL90 will be retired as exam model next year, replaced by STAGEA custom

No comments: