Wednesday 12 January 2005

Shucks, either nothing comes or everything comes.. Astar agreed to give me an attachment starting next week but Pasta wants me to start tmr. How? help

I really don't like individual lessons, I've actually forgotten that I don't like them but after a group lesson today, I realise how much more fun group lessons are, and I didn't feel that overaged today.. Even though I'll probably be occupied till May, I still wish that Sorianto gave me a job.. It'll be so much fun. I was really tempted to ask her today but of course I didn't.. *sigh*

First time I heard a pianist marvel at an electone, usually it's the other way round, all the electone players I know like piano and want to be or are already good pianists.. but I don't know many pianists who hear and see the electone for the first few times.. guess my instrument still has its wonders and attract musicians

Saw a group of guys selling tickets for charity, the one who approached me was one of those guys at Somerset MRT last last yr when Ee sang and I were kettling for Salvation Army, and I told him I found him irritating. Think I hurt his feelings.. oops, sorry.

Schools now run 5-day weeks? Apparently VJ does.. wow, no more CCAs on Saturdays? but then I like going to sch to do things other than studying..

No comments: