Wednesday 19 January 2005

I just realised something today. My comp doesn't have a CD-rom drive. Yup and I realise that I can use MSN messenger at work. Good.

Saw Zhen zhen today, on bus to Holland, she's attached there too, and she's getting a lot more than me. Hmm, think allowance is proportional to how early you apply.. Anyway she looks like she's on very good terms with her supervisor, cos she's like playing with her supervisor's hair.
Then on the way home, I saw Sabrina on the MRT, how come I'm seeing all the NP people?

I'm very clumsy, knocking over a lot of stuff while I move.. Luckily never knock down anything impt. and I keep leaving my stuff all over the place, one day the Microarray people will kill me.. I must learn to open the door without using my hands, I must master it by tmr. I think the stems cells people are so cool, every day, they go into the lab, switch on the radio, talk, joke, gossip while doing their expts, and tease every guy around, haha, cos most of them are girls. And Dr Ondre is so nice.. so much more friendly and less scary than Dr Steve.. haha, but Dave has been really nice to me lah, so I have no complaints. Think I've been disturbing his work cos i'm taking too long to streak bacteria and pour agar.. I will be a more intelligent and less kiddy girl tomorrow.

They are really happening people. There was a volleyball game on Mon, table tennis on Tue, canal jog today, basically every day after work some people are going together somewhere to exercise. So healthy..

No comments: