Sunday 30 January 2005

Went for band prac yesterday, first thing that came to my mind when we played the first piece was "we really suck". And I'm serious, the sound is terrible, everyone was blasting away.. The sound better improve before the concert..

Someone finally read my Christmas card, a month after Christmas. Merry Christmas. Nevertheless I like the reply to my message :) "You will." Got me kinda teary. I really hope I can, will work towards it, but i need directions.. Haha, and i didn't know my status is so high, maybe because of my sucky attitude towards paying money.

Had a 933 songs transposition session, quite crazy, at first I was cheating, making the electone transpose for me, then decided to be more honest, and broke down a zillion times. Gu dan bei ban qiu is a very nice song.

Looking forward to the next weekend, or rather, don't want to go to work.. Tomorrow morning will be spent weighing powder and adding water. Everything is in powder form, medium, agar, buffer, just add water and dissolve to use.

No comments: