Monday 28 November 2005

I forgot to say. I saw my first wild rabbit in UCSD yesterday. in ERC. Would have taken a photo but it was too dark.

Thanksgiving day
Not an extremely exciting Thanksgiving. In fact, not exciting at all. Went to the beach at Torrey Pines. The sand there glitters, the water there glitters, there are specks of glitter in the water and sand. I suspect it's gold. People did come to California to dig for gold right? My little cousin is extremely terrified of getting dirtied by sand or sea water, wonder who taught him that. Didn't do much.. Went for lunch, then did some grocery shopping, bought crabs, went to someone's house and cooked the crabs. Oh yeah, toured the area where my aunt's family rented an apartment. Looks quite nice, good location. Played with the kid while they made food. Food was good. No turkey, no pie, but there's curry chicken, pork ribs, coconut soup (first time i tried this, it's good), veg, crabs, mantou + meat (forgot the exact name of this thing). And cake for dessert. Hee.

That's all tonight. It's only 11pm, but I'm tired. Probably from making that owl just now. Will post a picture of my owl when I'm done with it, if I'm done with it any time soon.

No comments: