Wednesday 9 November 2005

A perfect way to spoil a perfect day.. Will not go at night next time, or just wish that i never see that woman again.

Living on optimism, and on autogear. Roam around sch, go to classes all by reflex action.. Study by reflex, fall asleep in class/ tests by reflex. Only class I'm still enjoying is Chem. Math has always been not easy, Ling and Psyc switch from fun to boring ever so often.. 1h20min lects are too long, that's all I can conclude. Hope I did fine for Psyc midterm..

Little things brighten up my day. A single informational meeting yesterday lifted my spirits, hopefully things will work out.. actually more good things than that happened, like the Chem dept finally found my petition and is processing it..

Perrin's office is so welcoming. A comfy couch, a clean blackboard, a view of the sch (ok, not very nice view), a nice rug, small group of students seated around.. 1 thing I like about uni is that the profs can give a satisfying answer to my questions. Remember sometimes when we ask Alfie stuff, he'll say things like go ask the molecules, or it just happens.. Now i'm actually getting reasonable explanations for such things. =) Think i ask really weird questions, cos he always has this amused look on his face when he answers my questions, and i don't see that look when he answers someone else's questions, maybe it's just my imagination.

Shall stick to talking abt good happy stuff today. Oh yeah, saw baby tadpoles and baby chicks and a bunch of dead baby frogs.. =)Yeah, the eyes in tadpoles/ frogs are really obvious. Oh, after I came out of the lab, I heard singing, in Chinese, from a classroom nearby, so I stopped to listen, Christian songs, very nice. Then this girl walked past and said hi. And I decided it's time to leave, then she chased after me and asked me to join them.. erps, sorry, I'm not interested to join in any religious activities.

Then I decided to go for the study break, which was a session on safe sex, da kai yan jie. Good thing was that there were banana splits. =)

No comments: