Tuesday 1 November 2005

Daylight saving.. supposedly to change time so as to match the circadian rhythm of the human body. Well, I'm feeling jetlagged, even though it's just lag by 1h, it's still lagging.. It's 11pm, I'm really sleepy. Was in a classroom with windows yesterday and wondering why I'm in class when it's already dark. Sunsetting an hour earlier means that if I want to see the sunset, I have to go to the beach an hour earlier. But my biggest complaint is still I'm time-lagging! My bio clock doesn't go according to the sun, it goes according to the clock. Grr..

My communications class. Realised the few days of predeparture activities is a crash course of my comm class. We did this personality test thing yesterday, kind of like the IFTG or whatever test we did during PDA. And..

My brightest colour is GREEN
I am conceptual.
I have an investigative mind,
intrigued by questions like,
"Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
I am an independent thinker,
a natural non-conformist,
and live life by my own standards.

I like to do things that require vision,
problem solving, strategy, ingenuity, design and change.
Once I have perfected an idea,
I prefer to move on to a new challenge.

I value knowledge, intelligence, insight, and justice
I enjoy relationships with shared interests
I prefer to let my head rule my heart
I am cool, calm, and collected
I do not express my emotions easily.

Sounds like me? I know the last para does. First para I'm not so sure.
We split into groups, according to our colours, and that reminds me so much of what we did at PDA.. The blues are peacefully discussing, the golds are seriously discussing, the greens are um.. not talking much. Can't say much about the oranges, cos there are only 2.

Halloween! Some great costumes around.. Will post some photos soon. Our beautifully pumpkin carved using lousy tools and by first time carvers lost to a puking pumpkin. Walked around school at night uncostumed in a group of lavishly-dressed people/ monster.

Midterm today.. Bad feeling about it, felt like how I feel after rj bio paper 1.. If an A is 70%, I'll have no prob getting it, but there's no way it's going to be that low.

Eating increases amount of dopamine, so eating makes people happy. No wonder I'm so addicted nowadays.

No comments: