Friday 18 November 2005

Took a music theory test.. very basic theory, so basic that i don't know how to do. Questions were like those in my Grade 5 fundamentals, which I haven't touched for 3 years. Anyway, think the reason why I took the test was more for fun than getting into the musical acoustics class, cos looking at the current situation, there's almost no chance of me getting the classes I want next quarter, which means that I won't have the time to take musical acoustics next term..

Which brings me to my next point, did I say how messed up my next term schedule is? I think I did. I'm no. 340+ on the waitlist for genetics. The class size is 400. Ultimate man. Don't think there's any chance of me getting into the class. And if I try for another class, I'll have a timetable that either starts at 7.30am or end at 8pm on MWF. Haiz.. shouldn't blog about such messed up stuff.

International week fair. It was fun, though kind of hot in the sun. (All the people in other US/UK schools will be bashing me up at this point.) Temperature is still in 20+ degrees Celcius. The Italians sang opera, the Koreans took photos, the Singaporeans spoke Singlish.

No comments: