Sunday 30 October 2005

First, thanks to the little monster for calling me. =) Everyone around me was really asking me to hang up on you cos I didn't know who was calling me. Haha. Oh, it's quite freaky that the Yamaha woman knows who I am, really freaky.. There's only 1 person at the reception whom I know really knows me, don't think it's so qiao that little monster went to her. I thought my profile was low.. And Yamaha didn't pay me!

Jap food was good, the sushi was very very good.. And we had green tea ice cream. =) I'm addicted to carbs. =) Went to Haunted Trail to get freaked out with Dennis and Desmond. As usual, there were a lot of people, so we waited in line for a long long time.. 3h? Probably. Started this ridiculous story on 3 UCSD students out on Halloween night meeting 3 monsters, where each person adds a line to the story. The story developed and mutated till it's just so confusing, when all the original characters left and were replaced by new characters.. Characters include, Sabrina the teenage witch, Harry Potter, Batman, robin, Michael Jackson and little boys, the evil chancellor, the zombified grad population, the govern-ator and loads more. Sort of a comic characters gathering.. too bad I don't know many of those things well. Watched a scary movie while waiting, forgot the title, but it was a really funny scary movie.

Haunted Trail wasn't as scary as Knott's Scary I think. But the atmosphere was better, the place is naturally dark and spooky.. The scary things came really really close to us. To me actually, a lot of things attacked me.. There was this monster who just refuse to let me pass. Stood right in front of me and did things to threaten me. So I said hi and asked him politely if he could let me pass. And he said No. Stupid monster, I don't even know what it is. Made me uneasy.. luckily desmond helped me get past it.

Strobe lights. Creating visual illusions, like everything's not moving continuously. I walked into a wall in that maze. While the chainsaw guy was chainsawing right next to me. I don't know how he knows where I'm going to move soon, I sure don't know cos I can't see, but he managed to not saw anyone..

I sure hope the stargazing seminar will not be cancelled.

1 comment:

Desmond said...

Shaun of the Dead is the movie...we should watch it sometime...