Wednesday 19 October 2005

"a 1-year-old walks into a wall and falls. He gets up and walks into the wall again and falls again. He doesn't do it again. What is he doing? He is forming a hypothesis, doing experiment, repeating experiment, and getting a conclusion. Science is natural to everyone"

Labratted today as a psych expt subj.. Got a pok yoyo as a souvenir. Some expt where they gave me $20 and I was left with $5 by the time it ended. And then all I could do with the $5 was "buy" the pok yoyo. Ok. Quite amused by it all.

Wandered around.. got a minor declaration form. Need time to focus and really think what I want to do. Played today, I suck, my fingers hurt a bit now. Tried guitar yesterday, I suck. Oh yeah, the school looks so different at night. The Giesel one-way windows become transparent both ways.

I'm going to be charged a late fee. Again.

I need plans.

No comments: