Thursday 6 October 2005

Been blogging 流水帐 lately. Should add more substance into it.

Summary of interesting stuff that's been happening.
1. My psychology professor brought 2 human brains to class. Cool. Not sheep or pig, human.
2. I walked around campus collecting freshly fallen red maple leaves. But my preservation skills not very good, spoilt some already. And dirtied Sang yu's calculus book a bit. People must think I'm mad. Well, red maple leaves are special to me.
3. My friend wants to write happy birthday to me on the Revelle anchor on my birthday. That's so cool, if she does it.
4. There's a tree in school with folded paper cranes hanging from it. I tried folding paper cranes today during Maths lecture and failed miserably. Can't seem to make the flat body. My version has sharp bodies.
5. I will have my first quiz this week and my first midterm next week, on my birthday. I haven't started studying for either one.
6. My jazz dance class starts tmr.
7. Made personalised magnets today for washing machine and dryer. Mine is a leaf shaped thing. Quite pretty until this guy came over and took it and smudged the glitter all over.
8. I still have no plans for winter break.
9. I'm honoured that I'm included.
10. I had great free sundae today, 2 huge scoops, vanilla and cookies and cream, with banana slices, hershey's chocolate, twix, marshmellows, all sorts of nuts.. delicious
11. I cooked dumplings today, meaning put the frozen ones in boiling water and boil them. Xinyi just said that Singaporeans here don't have a prob with Freshman 15. i'm not very sure abt it.
12. I'm still not struggling with school work yet and I told the heads so.

No comments: