Saturday 15 October 2005

Don't assume girl.. Listen, observe, know what's going on before you open your big mouth.. But talk when it's necessary too..

Yes Hong King. I need a hk here, but hks probably prefer to explore on their own.. correct me if I'm wrong. and it'll probably be a lot less tiring, cos I can depend on someone else for directions. But I don't want to be a 累赘 (what's the English word for this?) to anyone.

Got my psyc midterm results.. Well, think I met the expectation to do reasonably well. So yay. Jazz dance. Did practices for pirouettes. Got dizzy from spotting. Really don't know how it's supposed to help. And I realised something, actually realised quite a lot of stuff like i'm really stiff, need a lot more abs workout, and stuff like that, and also that I still like dance. Whatever happened didn't traumatise me.. When I stopped dancing, well, I can confirm now that it's not because I lost interest, but because I suck at it and pple didn't respond well to my suckiness. Guess I should have figured out earlier and took dance classes earlier.. Should really thank sihan and jasmine for introducing me to jazz and bringing the joy of dancing back to me.

Saw a lab here for the first time today. It's new, and bright. I would like that environment. And I realised how strategically located my dorm is, so near to the chem and bio..

Been overeating. Definitely overeating. and still have loads of dining points left over. I shall stop going supermarkets. Had 2 slices of cheesecake today. It was really good. If not I would never have taken 2. Haha. Had grilled fish too. Rare to get fish. Will need to detox soon.

Let's see, I called Sunny and xuxu this week. Skyped with Andy. Was about to call some people in Singapore today when my phone run out of batt. Also because I forgot how to call overseas. Haha.

It's late, and I'm not thinking sensibly enough to blog. Going to sleep. Oh yeah, we played a bit of volleyball just now, at midnight. Crazy huh.

No comments: