Saturday 15 October 2005



Look good? Was surprisingly simple to make..

Ok.. Whatever's below has nothing to do with that top picture at all.

Went out for dinner tonight. Vietnamese food. Food was fine. I still don't like eating random uncook grass. Dinner conversations were as usual, intellectual and arrow-shooting, but it's fun. People looked tired. Side effects of school. Cake was really good. Ice cream cake. yay. Blew an imaginary candle. Haha. Anyway the best part was, I got a Nemo!! A huge non-pirated Nemo. Bigger than the one Brian bought at EuroDisney. Don't know if it's just a coincidence or they knew I wanted a huggable soft toy. Nemo really made my day.

Anyway, was looking through the catalog today and I really think I should do the ICAM minor, even though it's really not very useful. Especially since I probably won't play any more or record any more after I get back. EL700 will be way outdated. I really like the courses. Actually I like a lot of the fine arts courses.

I have a really relax term. Other people's schedules sound very scary..

No comments: