Friday 7 October 2005

I'm so free nowadays that I'm always blogging. Also because computers and Internet is so available.

Jazz dance. Rocks. I'm bad at imitation, not the first time I notice, but I did quite ok I think. Felt quite weird breaking all the rules. Kept getting mixed up with ballet. When she made us do prep for jazz pirouettes, the first thing I did was go into passe releve. Actually that's probably a wrong description of the position, cos all the dances share names. After all they're just words in French, like tendus, ronde de jambe, plies, hope my spellings are correct. Even after staring at the words for 1.5 mths, I still can't spell them. Fun, but I know it's going to get a lot more difficult very fast and I won't be able to catch up soon.. And yeah, I'm aching. Ouch.

Toga party last night. Revelle should just forget about throwing parties. Always terrible. Bad music. Everyone was supposed to wear a toga, and they gave out big plastic bags where you just have to cut a hole in it and wear as a toga.

Woke up 15min before my class starts today. Managed to get there on time. Yay.

Crashed a game theory lecture today. Crashed it without knowing what lect it is. The prof actually gave the question about the 3 boxes with the grand prize thing that kept the Singaporeans debating for the whole night the other time. He didn't give the answer though. I didn't really pay attention to him anyway, since I was studying for vectors quiz and I left halfway to go ask about my bills. Should crash another lect another day.

Maths quiz. 2 questions. My first quiz here. People finished in 5 min. It's very very distracting that pple who finished early can leave, stress. Next time I'll sit in front, or next to the wall. Super simple, plucked straight out of tutorial question.

Went I-cafe. German food today. Very good sausage. Salad. Sour cabbage (don't know what name, didn't like it). Hard brownie. Lemonade. But the point is that I met these pple from a cell bio lab, cool pple, French and Jap and Americans, and this French guy said he wanted to go Singapore to work. And I asked him if he heard of Astar and he said yeah, and he wanted to go IMCB. haha. Might just go again next week.

Then walked down lib walk where it's some sort of cca fest going on. Put my name down for Golden Key com service, whatever that is. Sort of psycho-ed into it. Then I finally signed up for pep band. There's actually a chance that I can play. They say they'll put me on a trolley. Haha. But I'm ponning the first meeting/ prac. And signed up for another thing that has something to do with helping children in San Diego. And got a sticker saying "no room in my heart for prejudice".

Going for Fallfest later. Hope there's good music. Fridays rock.

No comments: