Thursday 27 October 2005

Due to some extremely bad planning, I'm back in my room now. There are 4 things on my organiser for things that are happening tonight and I'm supposed to go for, but I think I'm only going for 1, due to my extremely lousy planning skills.

My friend's getting an interview at Salk's tomorrow. She's freaking out, and asking me all sorts of bio lab questions.. This US education system is so strange, some people can go through high school without taking Physics at all. But ok, I went through "high school" without taking history or lit, which is really a pity.

I took off the last para of my last entry. It sounded a bit.. um, too desperate, for me. So, um, thanks to all those who responded. Appreciate it very much. =)

Plans for everything, especially abt holidays, are getting wrecked.. grr..

Fasting tmr.. Just for fun.. Hope I stay alert in my Maths quiz.

No comments: